Project Manager: Vakhtang Natsvlishvili
Donor Agency: European Union
Project Duration: 01.10.11 - 01.10.13
Within the framework of Civil Society Development Program, since 1 October
2011 Civil Society Institute implements the project titled Supporting SCO
Development Effectiveness in Georgia. The overarching goal of the Project is
supporting eradication of poverty, inequality, and marginalization in Georgia.
Project aims to ensure the growth of CSO development effectiveness in Georgia
throw facilitation of enabling environment, focusing on final results,
increasing accountability and transparency, and promotion the improvement of the
relations between SCOs, donors and authorities.
Specific project activities are as follows:
- Round tables will be held with SCOs, donors and the authorities;
- Involvement of SCOs in the activities of self-government will be
- Cycle of trainings in result-based management;
- Development of uniform and shared strategy of accountability and
- Establishing national platform of SCOs and participation in the
activities of Open Forum for development effectiveness.
Discussion over the Law on Volunteerism
Meeting on Tax Issues
Meetings in the Regions: Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) and the Society
Roundtable on Supporting NGOs and Philanthropy in Georgia